What We Offer
At Oakfield we are committed to working in partnership with all who are involved with our children to ensure that we achieve the best possible outcomes for the individual child within a nurturing and inclusive environment.
Our facilities include…
- Fully staffed Nurture Suite to accommodate those students for whom a classroom environment can sometimes be overwhelming.
- Sensory Room with beanbags, soft play, coloured lights, music and sensory play equipment.
- An Inclusion Team consisting of members of staff trained to work one-to-one or in small groups with children who need extra support.
- A holistic approach to the education of children with SEN, focusing on social and life skills as well as academic progress.
- Bespoke facilities for Forest School, cookery, football, art, music, foreign languages and IT.